The following is a summary of the rules and laws of Riddley’s Crown, as told to the characters by Administrator Lumberg (in CotD : Part 2).
- The following actions are grounds for eviction, either immediately if in daylight or at dawn the following day :
- Failure to report zombie-plague infection, or demonic/devillish/supernatural possession.
- Nonpayment of rent or fees owing.
- Actions contrary to the public good.
- The following actions are grounds for immediate eviction, regardless of day or night :
- Refusing a Detect Undead spell scan.
- Aiding and abetting the entry of undead into Riddley’s Crown.
- Contaminating the town’s well.
- A horn will sound once, approximately 1 hour prior to sunset. It will sound twice, approximately 30 minutes before sunset. At sunset, it will sound three times. At this point, the gates are locked for the night. No-one is permitted entry to Riddley’s Crown between sunset and sunrise.
- Residents, security personnel, and administration of Riddley’s Crown are not responsible for the safety of adventurers outside of the enclave.
- Respect and do not annoy the residents of Riddley’s Crown.
- Leave the parked-caravan and its occupant alone.
- Riddley’s Crown is not a resort and Administrator Lumberg is not a concierge; please do not bother him unnecessarily.