d20horizons publishes details of the Role-Playing Game (RPG) adventures of a group of life-long friends who meet every Friday night around the covered pool-table in our friend’s basement in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. We crack wise, complain about our jobs, eat terrible snack foods, and on occasion, actually get some RPG action done in the hours between 7PM and usually 1-2AM.
On this site you’ll find a few different categories :
- K.R.’s “Crown of the Dead” campaign, for D&D v.3.5, detailed in session-summary. This is our group’s current weekly RPG adventure.
- E.G.’s 4th campaign, for D&D v.3.5, detailed in a play-by-play narrative. This game is currently on hiatus. It will likely return in May-June 2015.
- A.T.’s D&D v.3.5 original-storyline campaign, as told from the perspective of K.R.’s character : Dr. Marcus Grant, a Level 4 Neutral Good Cleric of Pelor. This game is considered ended.
- C.H.’s Legend of the Five Rings (L5R) “20-Goblin Winter” campaign, detailed in a play-by-play narrative. This original-storyline game had a defined arc and is now complete.
- K.R.’s “Moonwatch” campaign, for D&D v.3.5, detailed in a play-by-play narrative. This original-storyline game had a defined arc and is now complete.
- Campaign and Story Elements (CaSE) posts. This is a series of nonfiction articles with thoughts on setting up and running one’s own RPG adventures, written by K.R.
- DM’s Chair posts. These nonfiction articles are written to provide ideas and encouragement to gamers who decide to run their own game. Also written by K.R.
- Cards. These posts recall the business-card “trophies” handed out to players over the run of E.G.’s first D&D v.3.5 campaign several years ago.
I’m your host, K.R.
Find & Like d20horizons on Facebook if you’re so-inclined.